Everything you need for railway power supply. Rail Power Systems and the experts of its System Technology division ensure that the power supply for standard-gauge railways and local traffic systems is designed optimal, economically and environmentally clean and that all systems and platform developments are integrated. They are assisted by state-of-the-art computer applications, virtual simulation programmes, precise feasibility analyses and sophisticated project software tools.
- Overall layout of a.c. and d.c. layout od railway powers supply systems for mass transit and main lines (operational requirements, geography, legal and normative guidelines)
- Simulation studies and system integration by means of software tools for simulations with running trains and network calculations
- Design of facilities for the safety and protection of power supply systems
- Reliability analyses, FMECA, LCC considerations
- Overall layout, load flow and short circuit calculations, harmonic analysis of the three-phase current networks for auxiliary systems in power supply systems
- Layout of grounding equipment on power supply systems
- Electrical layout of a.c. and d.c. contact line systems
- Calculations of the dynamic interaction between catenary and pantograph according EN 50318.
- TracFeed® Catmos Datasheet 231 KB